Advisory and M&A
We have advised an Italian Group operating in the services for the transfer of the business to a European multinational Group, leader of the market.
Our activity consisted in the following:
1) Assistance to the vendor to plan, anticipate and explain the potential critical areas to be faced during negotiations with the buyer, in order to maximize the value of the company
2) Management of the negotiation between the parties
3) Identification of the technical valuation method and determination of the value of the enterprise, negotiations with the purchaser
4) Corporate and fiscal planning with the aim of optimizing the tax burden and minimizing the risks of potential liabilities to the vendor. The solutions analysed included: asset deal, share deal, real estate spin-off, tax revaluation of shareholdings, real estate allocation to the shareholder
5) Coordination of the various stages of development of the operation and coordination of the external professionals involved up to the Closing: Due diligence on various areas of analysis (financial, tax, legal, labour, corporate), preparation of contracts and the SPA, notarial deed of transfer of shareholdings.